Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Livin it Up in Colchester

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, but things have been fairly uneventful lately. I've settled in well to the flat. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, a decent sized living room and a small but (mostly) functional kitchen. The place is a mess, and I'm still living out of a suitcase in the living room (because there's really nowhere else to put it), but I do feel quite at home here now.

I've spent the time since I've been here job hunting, hanging out with Jon and playing WoW. The last two things often occur at the same time. For those that care/understand, my hunter hordie will ding 70 today, yay! Hanging out with Jon usually entails watching movies or going for walks, both of which are lovely. The job situation is somewhat less of something to cheer for. I have yet to find a job, unfortunately, so the search continues. Today I'm heading back into London to get a UK bank account. This will hopefully allow the temp agency I signed up with yesterday to find me some jobs, whoo hoo! I'm not thrilled about the idea of just temping while I'm here, but I need to work, so I'll do what I have to do to make ends meet. Honestly, I need the bank account anyway, so it's a good thing to get out of the way.

That's honestly all that's going on in my life at the moment, but certain nagging fathers have persuaded me to post. Hopefully I'll have a job soon, and then I'll have more interesting stories for you all.

Tchau!

No comments: